The most common trait of people who do not make money online is that they try to learn a lot, they keep buying courses, tools, ebooks, and they keep throwing dollars hoping it’d help them and will come back some day. They just keep learning and procrastinating.
But the fact is, it’s not going to get you anywhere.
Nobody can help you make money if you’re not “ready”.
Just like how you can’t get fit by just buying gym equipment and then not using it.
Here’s what you should do right now:
1. Research what appeals to you. Something which you are already knowledgeable about, or passionate about or something on which you would like to work in future. for example if you hate zombie products then you should not get involved in that niche.
2. Find websites and people people who have already made money in the way that appeals to you. Blogging, Affiliate marketing, product creation, etc. Search for similar Facebook or LinkedIn groups, forums etc. Search for keywords that involve the method you want to make money with (affiliate marketing, eBooks, product creation, amazon etc) and read those posts/ideas thoroughly.
3. Connect with the people that share the most tips. This way you’ll keep the right people in your “Circle”.
4. Get involved in the groups and forums, ask lots of questions and take action.
5. Take your time doing this but eventually TAKE ACTION.
Give yourself permission to try and even fail several times if required.
Learn on the go. Only then you would be able to understand what works and what doesn’t, and soon you’ll get the ball rolling.
So what are you waiting for?
Find out whats stopping you. You’re not going to see magic dust from a fairy that’ll help you make money…
It’s all you and only you.