Over the past couple of months, lots of people have asked me what’s the secret behind your success? , How do you manage so many Websites?, How do you bring Traffic ? etc etc. I have shared couple of my projects on Facebook. The first was a site with 1,000 posts, with a focus on social/viral and using Adsense for monetization.
The second was giving myself a target of 100,000 words in one month on an affiliate site that I had just started.
I tell you its all about determination and nothing else. Some lessons which I would love to share, that How and what I actually do are simple.
- Whilst many of you are worrying your brains about what theme to use, I am writing content.
- When you are wondering what to do next with a website that has ten posts and no traffic. I am writing content.
- When you are wondering whether Pinterest will serve you well in reaching your next million subscribers. I am writing content.
- When you are wondering which course to buy next which will teach you the quick way to skyrocket your Google rankings. I am writing content.
- Whilst you are reading a blog post on how to stop procrastinating and be more productive, I am writing content.
There’s not much point worrying about Google rankings with a new website with a couple of posts up and when most of those are affiliate reviews. There’s not much point worrying about driving social traffic to a site with a few blog posts and not much else.
What I would like to request is that first and foremost focus on building up your site – your “property” on the internet – to make it interesting and full of information.
So that when you share the link on Facebook or wherever, it’s a link worth visiting. When a human looks at your site, they should find a site worth reading.
I’m currently at 30,000 words for my next site. None of it is even published yet, just waiting in Google drive. Why am I doing it like that? Because I am a technological half-wit and it takes me just as long to “publish” a post as it does to write it.
I’ve taken a lot of inspiration from people, seeing their dedication and sheer hard work and graft. There are no shortcuts.
Gear up your writing , gradually increase the amount of words you write every day. The day you will reach at-least 1000 words per day the success would be yours. Have at-least 100 articles on your website before breaking the news. If you can make it 400 its even better.
That’s what it takes to succeed.