It is evident and a well-known fact that your post title plays key role in making your posts go viral. However your post content should also be related to your headline as a user clicks on the post by getting attracted towards the title and it can turn them off if the content is not what they were actually expecting.
After making lots of efforts for promoting your blog or website and finally when you get listed in the top pages of Google, it makes no sense if your post title does not provoke someone to click on it. Post title also play a key role in the SEO of your website hence should be chosen wisely.
I understand everyone is not a creative thinker and hence might need additional support to come up with great post title ideas.
There are lot of tools which can help you to come up with some unique titles not only which are catchy but also help to improve search engine rankings.
Having a creative, interesting and search engine friendly post title can bring you some of the following benefits:
- It will improve your search engine rankings and hence grow your visitors count.
- It will provoke readers to click on the post and the readers can come from social media, email, any other site etc.
- Regular visitors to your site generally read only the latest articles and hence a good post title can motivate them to read some old articles as well.
- Research also states that a good post title can increase your website traffic by more than 30% easily.
- An eye-catching or a controversial title can help your posts become viral in shortest period of time.
So you can see there are lots of benefits to spend couple of minutes in generating good post title before writing that great content. We all know after some time we get exhausted off our content ideas list and struggle to come up with new ideas for our next blog post. Following post title generator tools will not only help you to come up with a good title but also can suggest new content ideas to you. The best part is they are all free.
1. CoSchedule – Headline Analyzer
This is one of my favorite website as it helps me with lot of features. It not only provides me with some good headings but also gives heading score, common words, uncommon words, emotional words, power words, character count, Google search preview etc.
2. Hubspot – Blog Topic Generator
This tool provides you with an option to enter three different keywords and will suggest 5 different great post titles to choose from. You can use one out of these for your current post and remaining could be used for your future posts as well.
3. SEO Pressor – Blog Title Generator
This tool not only provides you with a facility to enter keyword but to describe your keyword as well to enhance user experience. You can use show more button to iterate over the process and can generate more and more catchy titles.
4. Impact – Blog title generator
This is another awesome tool where you do not even need to provide keywords but you can simply furnish the post category. It will provide you some awesome blog post titles where you can add your own keywords later to personalize.
5. Portent – Content Idea Generator
Here also you can provide your relevant keyword and it will come up with some awesome post ideas. You can use the refresh button to generate more and more titles.
I would like to emphasize that you should not blindly copy the titles generated by these tools and should always tweak them as per your personal preference and your website relevance.