We all know that success does not come overnight, every successful person goes through lot off unsuccessful and painful years. But one thing is for sure that if it pains this means it is working, like if you apply any ointment to your wounds and if it hurts that means it is working.
Why I have quoted the wound example above is to make you understand that truth is always painful and 99% of Internet marketers and bloggers do not tell truth. This is a fact whether you believe it or not. Everyone out there is working to make some money and they give you fake promises for the sake of selling their product and earning some commission out of it, we all do that. However the remaining 1% who I also aim to be a part of soon, those who are successful understand that hard work and honesty is the only key to success. They don’t cheat and never sell emotions. Instead they work on improving themselves and becoming more knowledgeable so that they can explain that topic in the simplest way possible.
Albert Einstein has said that if you cannot explain a topic simply enough then you don’t know it.
This is what differentiates between successful and unsuccessful bloggers. Blogging requires a lot of hard work, efforts not just to write great content but to improve ourselves individually as well.
If you want to be successful with blogging then you cannot ignore to do the following:-
- Read a lot, invest at least 3 to 4 hours daily in improving your knowledge.
- Learn not only about your niche but everything around which impresses you be it politics, animation, automobiles or anything else which you love to read about.
- Always keep good company, your friends define you and have a huge impact on your thought process so always be friends with smarter people, who have some meaningful goals in their lives.
- Blogging is just not about your blog but also about you as a brand.
- You should be able to explain the complex of the topics out there in the simplest form possible and that could only be achieved if you have decent knowledge about that.
- A blogger has to be Jack and master of all trades.
When I interact with some of the successful bloggers and after our discussion ends, this is the one line which always comes to my mind – damn what a man he was!
They are lot of Internet marketing blogs and almost hundreds of them are started every day which repeatedly tell you the same thing again and again i.e.: SEO, content is king, paid promotions are required to scale, keywords optimization etc. etc. Now I’m not denying the fact that these things are not important but then again there are in finite blogs talking about the same topic in one form or the other, so how are we going to differentiate ourselves from them.
It’s only through our extra knowledge and determination to improve ourselves day by day. This will not only help you to improve your writing but you will also be able to write on topics which cannot be found anywhere else. You will be able to make your posts language simpler and more engaging.
So all in all it’s not just about your website look and feel, SEO, Content but also about you as an individual.
Knowledge is power and no one in this world can deny this fact.
Whether you are having breakfast or you are driving or in whatever mode you are you need to learn to use that time preciously.
I know I have also recently started with blogging after gaining huge success with e-learning and am improving myself constantly. Here are some of the things which I do on daily basis or you can call it my daily routine.
- I listen to a Ted Talk every morning during breakfast.
- During lunch, I read part of a nonfiction book specifically on how to be smarter at working.
- During dinner, I watch news specifically what is happening around in Political world.
- After dinner, I spend some time alone Planning for the next day.
- Before going to bed, I read another book.
- While I’m driving, I listen to audio books, like learning a new language etc I can also speak and read French and have learned that on my own just by Audio Lessons.
Every prevalent blogger I know devotes at least three or four hours a day consuming new information.
It’s not just a characteristic. It’s required.
So If, the person you are right now is not capable of being a widespread blogger. Your surroundings, your habits, and your daily routine are sucking all the promise right out of you.
If you want to succeed, you have to change. Surround yourself with smart people, entomb yourself in books, and cut all the crap out of your life that’s distracting you.
You may not experience it happen instantly, but it will change you drastically and gradually.
You’ll still be you, but you’ll be a better version of you.
And you’ll see the results.
Let me know your thoughts below and if you
the article please do